How to Keep Your Hair Straight After a Keratin Treatment 57
The Keratin Treatment Process
Keratin treatment involves adding keratin to the hair in order to smooth it and and decrease frizz. It can give you amazing results to smooth and straighten hair that is naturally curly or wavy and reduce frizz. However if you don't look after it properly the results may fade away quickly after your treatment. The process takes approximately 90 minutes and can decrease your home straightening process by up to 60%. Results can last between 2 and 4 months, depending on your hair type as well as how many times you've had the treatment done.
How To Get Surf Hair 0
Firstly take a shower and wet your hair the night before, using cooler water gives better results as this reduces the amount of frizz. Towel dry your hair and evenly divide it into two sections. Braid each section and sleep with the braids in place. In the morning take the braids out to reveal your stylish new surf hair.
Salon Hair Supplies Are Better For Your Hair 0
Hairdressers, wholesalers, & hair care manufactures get asked this question each and every day by their clients and consumers showing us that there is still plenty of confusion around this topic.
Over the last 30 years, many experts have spent plenty of time researching and writing about the salon home hair care supplies versus grocery store brands with similar outcome and results.
That purchasing salon quality hair supplies is better for your hair and scalp than cheaper non salon alternatives.
So why is this the case you may well ask?
Professional haircare companies are the creators of salon quality hair supplies, and spend plenty of time and money perfecting their shampoos, treatments, styling products, electrical equipment, brushes and anything else that the consumer takes home from a salon. It's in their interest to make sure that their products are the very best available for a number of reasons. Here are some of these reasons why professional salon supplies stack up best.
- To protect the integrity of their clients hair & scalp: A good example here is electrical haircare manufactures such as Parlux, or Silver Bulett that are always aware of the need for thermal repair from heat styling, investing in temperature regulators, ceramic blades, and other new technologies to protect the hair and scalp. This model is critical for their products success and very survival. Another example is where haircare companies such as Edgy Haircare create water soluble styling products that leave no build up on the hair shaft to leave hair dull, flat, or to interfere with hair colour use.
- To protect the integrity of their other products within their brand: Most professional hair care companies also supply hair & beauty salons with products such as hair colour, bleach, and other chemically altering services and therefore make a significant investment in the product development that protects hair against UV light, and colour fade preservation.
- To offer their consumers more value for money: Salon quality brands such as the NFuzion range of haircare have very concentrated formulas and consistencies, so although they cost more upfront, they are more cost effective. Another example where paying more upfront equals more value and better haircare is when purchasing professional hair brushes such as Denman Jack Dean with natural bristles. The brush will last much longer than cheaper brushes, but will also be better as it will not fray or tear the hair and scalp.
- To have superior products than any of their competitors: This makes product companies work even harder, to get your business and then to keep it. Some of the ways they do this includes coming up with new formulations, that have no harmful chemicals and ingredients such as parabens, and sulphates, or by even becoming organic.
From my own experience as a hair stylist touching and looking at hair all day long, the difference was remarkable when my clients switched to salon quality brands against supermarket brands. Their hair looked radiant, colours faded less, scalp conditions went away, and far less damage was seen on their hair when they used professional electrical appliances such as blow dryers, and ceramic straighteners.
It takes more investment to develop superior products to a niche market place, and hence why salon quality products are more expensive to purchase.
The reality is that you ultimately do get what you pay for. Quality and high performance products come at a price, but here's the funny thing, that in the log term you end up saving money anyway.
And last of all, and more IMPORTANTLY that your hair, scalp, hair colour, and hairstyle will look and feel much better.
Salon Solutions stocks salon quality hair care including shampoos, conditioners, treatments, styling products, hair appliances, electrical equipment, accessories, and even pet grooming care, from many major professional brands, and all at affordable prices.
The Best Hair Treatments 0
The Best Hair Treatments:
How much do you know about hair treatments? I mean the word "treatment" implies that your hair is getting treated to something, but to what? Is it really a good thing to do, or moreover is it really necessary and does it help at all?
The problem is that the word treatment is very overused. You can treat just about anything these days from your new leather hand bag, your eating disorder, your gold fish, through to your lawn, and much more. So when we hear hair treatment being used or we see it somewhere, we generally switch off or view it as marketing jargon.
The reality is that treating your hair is actually a very important thing to do and for a variety of reasons.
Why you need a hair treatment:
Human hair is physically speaking dead. You will know this from each time that you have had your hair cut, you didn't require any pain killers or anaesthetic now did you? Even before your hair leaves the scalp it has formed into protein chains that will remain in that texture, colour, and order until a time that you alter it naturally, chemically, or physically.
Do I have your attention yet? From the following which of these apply to you?
- Natural hair changes include things like being exposed to sunlight, UV light, wind, air conditioning, and other atmospheric conditions that GUESS WHAT, we are all exposed to. These natural things can leave your hair feeling dry, damaged, and in need of a hair treatment.
- Chemical hair changes include things such as water, chlorine, detergents (bad shampoos), some bad styling aids, hair colour, bleach, and other chemicals that change the inside of your hair leaving it damaged and in need of repair or a series of hair treatments.
- Physical hair changes to your hair can be caused when you over blow-dry it, use an old brush with split bristles, apply heat through cheap and nasty ceramic irons, comb out knots on longer hair with no de-tangler that can stretch the hair shaft breaking the cuticle and leaving it exposed to more potential damage.
And don’t forget folks in Summer time, you will need more than ever to put a good treatment in your hair to replace what this seasons always takes out of your hair, and without you even noticing.
Your hair can't regenerate or repair itself:
As mentioned previously, your hair is not alive and therefore cannot repair or fix itself once it looses moisture, or protein from any of the reasons above.
This is why you need to replace lost moisture, and protein through professional hair treatments, and why you MUST do this before your hair breaks or splits because if this happens, then I am afraid you have left it too late to fix it.
How do hair treatments work?
The best hair treatments will rejuvenate damaged, dehydrated hair with a mix of protein and moisture that is specifically formulated to strengthen and repair broken hair bonds and put a protective coating over the cuticle or outer layer. They replace moisture while they repair or re-build protein elements within the hair shaft that inevitably get lost along the way over time from the many reasons as explained previously here.
JUST BE CAREFUL – some advertised treatments do nothing to fix or repair your hair and can end up costing you more than you should ever pay!
NFUZION intensive repair treatment - Is this the best hair treatment?
Intensive Repair Treatment Is a versatile 3 in 1 product, a conditioner to detangle and rebuild, a moisturiser to replenish and smooth and a treatment to strengthen and boost condition for the ultimate smooth and manageable hair.
Protein Reconstructor Cream with Silk Amino Acid Complex: Strengthens & repairs broken hair bonds & boosts moisture & elasticity of hair and improves hair manageability.
Protection Formula: Protects hair from UV, wind and locks colour in after colour service.
Lightweight, Fast working Formula: Works in 3-5 minutes without weighing hair down.
Intensive Conditioners: Boost shine and condition into the cuticle for maximum smoothness and manageability.
How It Is Used: Treatment – Apply after shampooing, comb through hair and leave for 3-5 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
How Often Is It Used: Treatment – Can be used daily to rebuild condition and then weekly to maintain strength and condition of the hair.
Right now when you purchase 2 you will get 1 FREE click here
This amazing product and price has to make it the best hair treatment currently available in our opinion.
We hope that this article has helped you understand more about hair treatments and just how important they are