How Wahl Clippers Changed the Hair Game 0
The Revolution of the Wahl Hair Clippers
Hair clippers have revolutionised the hair industry and the experiences of customers around the world and since their arrival, barbering has been changed forever. Before their introduction, hair dressers and barbers used scissors, combs and razor blades, yet this didn't allow as much hair creativity in the salon. In 1919, Leo J Wahl introduced the Wahl brand of clippers to the market and they quickly became one of the most popular and trusted brands.
In 1965, the very first vacuum clipper was introduced and in 1967 the first cordless hair clippers were produced by Wahl. Again this made strides gain within the industry, allowing even further creativity and style within the salon and hair dressing industry.
The Best Secrets for Short Hairstyles 0
Get the Look
Short hairstyles is an art, if you get it right. They need some TLC and we have the insider secrets to help you get the look. Women are choosing short hairstyles for a variety of reasons, from looking for a bold look to wanting less hair to manage. Whatever your reason don't be fooled that short hair needs no maintenance because it definitely still does.
The Choppy Look
Feeling funky? The fun pixie short hairstyle is a common choice. And it’s simple to do, grab your favourite product and with dry hair work the product into the hair to create texture. We like the Edgy Haircare Nugar Paste ($18.95). You can also make create some flicks by using a hair dryer.
How To Get Surf Hair 0
Firstly take a shower and wet your hair the night before, using cooler water gives better results as this reduces the amount of frizz. Towel dry your hair and evenly divide it into two sections. Braid each section and sleep with the braids in place. In the morning take the braids out to reveal your stylish new surf hair.
Salon Hair Supplies Are Better For Your Hair 0
Hairdressers, wholesalers, & hair care manufactures get asked this question each and every day by their clients and consumers showing us that there is still plenty of confusion around this topic.
Over the last 30 years, many experts have spent plenty of time researching and writing about the salon home hair care supplies versus grocery store brands with similar outcome and results.
That purchasing salon quality hair supplies is better for your hair and scalp than cheaper non salon alternatives.
So why is this the case you may well ask?
Professional haircare companies are the creators of salon quality hair supplies, and spend plenty of time and money perfecting their shampoos, treatments, styling products, electrical equipment, brushes and anything else that the consumer takes home from a salon. It's in their interest to make sure that their products are the very best available for a number of reasons. Here are some of these reasons why professional salon supplies stack up best.
- To protect the integrity of their clients hair & scalp: A good example here is electrical haircare manufactures such as Parlux, or Silver Bulett that are always aware of the need for thermal repair from heat styling, investing in temperature regulators, ceramic blades, and other new technologies to protect the hair and scalp. This model is critical for their products success and very survival. Another example is where haircare companies such as Edgy Haircare create water soluble styling products that leave no build up on the hair shaft to leave hair dull, flat, or to interfere with hair colour use.
- To protect the integrity of their other products within their brand: Most professional hair care companies also supply hair & beauty salons with products such as hair colour, bleach, and other chemically altering services and therefore make a significant investment in the product development that protects hair against UV light, and colour fade preservation.
- To offer their consumers more value for money: Salon quality brands such as the NFuzion range of haircare have very concentrated formulas and consistencies, so although they cost more upfront, they are more cost effective. Another example where paying more upfront equals more value and better haircare is when purchasing professional hair brushes such as Denman Jack Dean with natural bristles. The brush will last much longer than cheaper brushes, but will also be better as it will not fray or tear the hair and scalp.
- To have superior products than any of their competitors: This makes product companies work even harder, to get your business and then to keep it. Some of the ways they do this includes coming up with new formulations, that have no harmful chemicals and ingredients such as parabens, and sulphates, or by even becoming organic.
From my own experience as a hair stylist touching and looking at hair all day long, the difference was remarkable when my clients switched to salon quality brands against supermarket brands. Their hair looked radiant, colours faded less, scalp conditions went away, and far less damage was seen on their hair when they used professional electrical appliances such as blow dryers, and ceramic straighteners.
It takes more investment to develop superior products to a niche market place, and hence why salon quality products are more expensive to purchase.
The reality is that you ultimately do get what you pay for. Quality and high performance products come at a price, but here's the funny thing, that in the log term you end up saving money anyway.
And last of all, and more IMPORTANTLY that your hair, scalp, hair colour, and hairstyle will look and feel much better.
Salon Solutions stocks salon quality hair care including shampoos, conditioners, treatments, styling products, hair appliances, electrical equipment, accessories, and even pet grooming care, from many major professional brands, and all at affordable prices.
Hair products online now just a few clicks away. 0
Hair products online now just a few clicks away:
How good do we have it now?
10 years ago if you wanted to purchase any goods or services, let alone hair care products you had to get in your car, head to a shop (probably in a shopping centre), struggle in traffic, find parking, and then hope to find something that filled the gap for what you where looking for. We really had no other choices available to us back then, but thankfully now with the advent of online shopping, you can find whatever you’re looking for without even leaving your lounge room.
With millions of online stores making it easy to buy whatever you’re looking for, Australian consumers have seriously taken up online shopping, and so it’s no surprise that all types of hair care products are readily available literally at our fingertips.
According to NAB online sales index, Aussies spent 16.9 billion in online sales for the year to April 2015, with the trend estimated to continue growing month by month into the future.
And although we found no report that shows how much of this money was spent on “just” hair care products, it's easy to assume that because of our love of personal grooming and for looking great, you can bet it was a sizeable amount.
So why are we so tuned in to online shopping? And is this a good thing?
In a nutshell, YES it’s a great revolution that we can shop from the comfort of our homes, find what we want and need, and then get it delivered to our front doors fast.
Find hair care products online and all other relevant information in an instant.
Now if your reading this blog post, then you must be looking for hair supplies online, or hair products, or maybe hairdressing supplies, and don’t worry because you have come to the right place. www.salonsuppliestoyourdoor.com.auis an Australian owned and operated manufacturer of some of the best hair care and electrical goods and salon accessories in the country. Some of the items sold online here include;
- Hair care, NFUZION & Edgy ranges.
- Shampoos & Conditioners
- Styling products
- Brushes from Denman, Scissors from Dateline, and all salon accessories
- Electrical items including Parlux blow dryers, Wahl clippers, & Silver Bullet Titanium hair straighteners.
- And a whole lot more all offered at some of the best prices available anywhere online.
So as you can see, finding salon quality hair care products or electrical accessories online is only a few clicks away with the facts speaking for themselves as to why this way of shopping is growing so rapidly.
Online shopping is easy, convenient, rewarding, and will ultimately save you time.
6 reasons why you should shop online for hair care products
1- You will be able to research products to find out everything about them including what ingredients are used, and what products will best suit your hair, scalp, or hair care needs.
2- You will be able to see various products compared against others.
3- Get reviews on any product from other customers that have previously purchased and used them. Reviews are a very reliable indicator as they offer free recommendations and advice.
4- Easily be able to compare pricing when the same item can be purchased elsewhere online.
5- Receive free shipping when your purchase is over a threshold amount.
6- Get your items delivered straight to your door in usually only a few days.
So whether you’re already a salon supplies returning customer, or new to our website and the online shopping scene, just sit back and take a look at our special offers and featured products that are available every month. Purchasing something is seamless and easy to do, with your goodies arriving to your front door in no time at all.