Hair Tips and Tricks From Salon Supplies To Your Door — Hair Moisturiser
How Do I Get the Best out of my Salon Colour? 0
To keep your colour intact, avoid washing hair everyday as washing removes protective oils and hair colour that was recently applied. Using a colour friendly shampoo is very important. NFuzion Professional Moisturising Shampoo, and NFuzion Essential Keratin shampoo are both safe for colour treated hair, and will help to gently rehydrate dry hair and to keep it looking vibrant.
Are You Missing the Vital Third Step in Your Haircare Regime? 0
Are you showing your hair enough love? If you think conditioning in the shower is enough, then you might be missing out on the crucial third step in your hair care routine.
An often-overlooked product, leave in conditioner is one that I can’t live without no matter the season.
Knowing your hair type is the first step towards hair happiness. You might be using fantastic products, but if they’re not right for you then you won’t be getting the results you’re after.
Here's how to use Leave In Conditioner
- After shampooing and conditioning your hair, gently towel dry your hair.
- Shake the bottle, then spray leave-in conditioner on your mid-lengths and ends.
- No need to rinse, it is a leave in conditioner after all!
Leave in conditioner protects your hair and makes it easier to comb and style. If you’re prone to tangles, this stuff will be your new best friend (and you'll love it for detangling your kids hair too).
I use it year round, but with different reasons for different seasons.
Leave in Conditioner for Summer
- In summer, my leave in conditioner lives in my beach bag. Whenever I come out of the water, I spritz it in my hair after swimming. It softens my hair and minimises the damage from the salt and chlorine.
- It reduces frizz by keeping my hair moisturised.
- It protects my hair colour and helps to stop it from fading.
Leave in Conditioner for Winter
- In winter, my hair needs some more love to stop it feeling dry. Leave in conditioner is the extra care for my hair needs as I’m using my hair dryer more often.
- It reduces static by keeping my hair hydrated.
- It improves the manageability of my hair, making it easier to brush and style.
My hair can never have enough conditioner and leave in sprays are the important third step in my hair care routine for happy hair.